[POTKU] Tutorial/webinar now on youtube

Laitinen, Mikko mikko.i.laitinen at jyu.fi
Mon Feb 15 12:27:58 EET 2021

Dear All,

 the youtube for some reason have omitted the video during weekend. My fist guess is that in the zoom recording, the audio track and video track are not exactly the same length and therefore the youtube couldnt' "optimize" the feed and removed it. I'll try soon second time.

meanwhile: if you are testing the new  version, but have used some older version, you will need to delete the .ini file, or who folder if you like, from (windows version) "C:\Users\(yourname)\potku"

apologies from the behalf of youtube,

   Mikko.