[Linkki] Accenture invites you: Want to do incredible things in tech?

Paavo Nykänen tiedottaja at linkkijkl.fi
Mon Jan 18 17:15:51 EET 2021

*WANT TO DO INCREDIBLE THINGS IN TECH? *

*JOIN CAREERS IN TECH VIRTUAL STUDENT MEETUP WITH ACCENTURE 26 JAN 2021 *

We believe that people – and their ideas, ingenuity and a passion for
making a difference – make powerful change possible.

Join us to learn what it means to go beyond “one-tech wonders” with
full-service technology and the coolest advancements. Our great lineup of
colleagues will share some of the latest in tech, personal career stories
and first-hand experiences about working at Accenture. You’ll also learn
why a technology company is a rewarding place to build a career and what
exciting possibilities are open to you.

A Wolt delivery gift card will be sent to you before the meeting so we can
still enjoy dinner together, even if it is behind the screen.

*Let’s create something together.*

*Location *Online

*Date & Time *26th Jan 2021 16:00 – 17:30 (EET)

*Registration for the event:* https://cvent.me/lzgzBv