[Linkki] Harjoittelupaikka, Smartly.io

Anna Arikainen yritysvastaava at linkkijkl.fi
Thu Feb 21 13:48:54 EET 2019

*Build a software product for the world's largest online advertisers as a
Software Developer Intern at Smartly.io*

*Smartly.io welcomes talented junior programmers to exciting internship
opportunities in Helsinki. Learn more and apply here
<https://www.smartly.io/open-positions/0b3879d9-8eed-47e5-87bc-dfe10d628394?hsLang=en>.*

We're looking for brilliant junior programmers to join our Engineering
team. In this role, you will work as a full-fledged member in one of our
autonomous development teams, and take ownership and responsibility of your
work early on. You will add to your technical skill set, develop fast as a
professional programmer, and learn how complex software products are built
in a fast-paced environment.

We hope you have some previous work experience under your belt or an
extensive portfolio of your hobby projects. Previous experience in
developing web applications with JavaScript, React.js, TypeScript,
AngularJS, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, PHP, MongoDB, or PostgreSQL is a plus.
We offer flexible start and end dates. Preferably you would continue with
us as a full-time or part-time employee after the internship. As a
full-time employee, you will have opportunities to travel to meet customers
across our global offices.

Steep learning curve guaranteed!

*Learn more about the role here
<https://www.smartly.io/open-positions/0b3879d9-8eed-47e5-87bc-dfe10d628394?hsLang=en>,
and take a peek at what it's like to be a developer at Smartly.io here
<https://www.smartly.io/developer>. *

Looking forward to hearing from you!

The Smartly.io Engineering team

--