[Linkki] Kesätöihin Columbia Roadille?

Leevi Leppälä leevi at linkkijkl.fi
Wed Oct 31 21:14:09 EET 2018

Kesätyöt hakusessa ensi vuodelle? Nyt on hyvä aika pistää CV kuntoon ja
hakea Columbia Roadille töihin! Hakuaika avoinna joulukuun 2. päivään asti.
Tarkempaa infoa tästä:

Hello there Linkki people!

We at Columbia Road are now looking for new friends to work with next
summer. We are a 2,5-year-old consulting startup challenging the old ways
of running ecommerce and digital business. We exist to increase our
clients’ revenue and help them get more customers in the digital era. Our
company spirit is one of a true start-up, but with a twist of hard-core
experience. We believe in giving a lot of responsibility and freedom to our
employees.

The search is on for developers, designers, digital marketing enthusiasts
(and everything in between these) as well as a sales tiger for our own
sales team. Developers would be located either at our Helsinki or Stockholm
office, the rest at our Helsinki office. Here's a description of the
developer role:

As a software developer, you are interested in what happens under the hood
of modern digital sales channels. You might be familiar with one or two of
the following technologies such as JavaScript, Typescript, React, Node.js,
iOS/Android, ReactNative, Clojure, Scala, PHP, Python or some other
front-end or back-end technology or you are just starting out. Both backend
and front-end development interest you — but of course we don't expect you
to know it all — it's much more important that you are eager to learn new
technologies and ways of working. In this role, you will have a
top-of-the-class development team to support you in learning and you’ll
have the ability to create real impact in our clients’ business.

Check out more info at  https://www.columbiaroad.com/careers, and apply by
the end of November!

Ps. We're also looking for recent and soon-to-be graduates, who would want
to work full-time with us. If that's you, send us your application at
careers at columbiaroad.com

Leevi Leppälä
Innovaation ja markkinoinnin SuurJohtaja Linkki Jyväskylä ry
+ 358408324999
Leevi at linkkijkl.fi