[Linkki] Accenture Apprentice Program

Rantakangas Eetu eetu.m.rantakangas at jyu.fi
Wed Oct 22 12:53:16 EEST 2014

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFCD10.79116E30]

Accenture Apprentice Program

We have an exciting student program at Accenture and we want YOU to be a part of it!

o    WHO: ambitious soon-to-graduate students on the lookout for future opportunities

o    WHAT: all-year round program that will help us keep in touch with you

o    WHY: you can engage with Accenture and increase your chances of getting hired for internship, thesis project or for permanent position upon graduation

o    WHEN: apply now

Our goal is to get to know you, and show you what Accenture is about: friendly, diverse and dynamic! Which is why, when you are busy studying, we will keep in touch with you and make sure you are aware of our latest opportunities.

If you become an Accenture Apprentice you can get following:

o    Receive job opportunities directly - get the inside track on internships, theses, and graduate positions

o    Become a part of the Apprentice network - for networking with other students in the program and Accenture employees)

o    Receive news and information about Accenture - locally and globally

o    Receive invitations to Apprentice program events

o    Have an opportunity to meet Accenture employees

o    Get career advice from Accenture recruiters: e.g. CV clinics, interview advice

o    Get contact with Accenture employee(s): informal coffee and/or lunch meetings and friendly career advice

o    Increase the possibility of becoming an Accenture employee

Interested? Make your move!
Go to the accenture.fi/apprentice<http://www.accenture.fi/apprentice> and apply online.

Let’s visualize your future together!

To keep you up-to-date with Accenture Finland news, follow us on:
[cid:image010.png at 01CFEDCD.3E648F50]<http://www.facebook.com/accenturesuomi>[cid:image011.png at 01CFEDCD.3E648F50]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/accenture-nordics>[cid:image012.png at 01CFEDCD.3E648F50]<https://twitter.com/AccentureFI>[cid:image013.jpg at 01CFEDCD.3E648F50]<http://www.accenture.com/fi-en/Pages/index.aspx>