[Linkki] Invitation to postgraduate seminar on Thursday Nov 11 at 12.15

Anna-Maria Laattala anna.laattala at jyu.fi
Wed Nov 10 12:32:56 EET 2010

Dear all,

You are all welcome to attend the Postgraduate Seminar in Information
Technology!

As a part of the Seminar http://users.jyu.fi/~miettine/kurssit/jatkoksem/,
we continue our series where professors and group leaders give brief
introductions
to their groups and describe various research interests at the dept of MIT.

In our next meeting this Thursday, November 11, in Ag D 121 starting at
12.15, Prof. Timo Tiihonen
presents visions towards 2020 and Miika Nurminen describes his PhD thesis
research:

    *  Timo Tiihonen: Modeling and Simulation Visions towards 2020
    *  Miika Nurminen: Tag-based metadata management for information
integration

Members of staff, students as well as doctoral students are warmly welcome!

-Kaisa Miettinen

************************************
Professor Kaisa Miettinen, PhD
Industrial Optimization Group
http://www.mit.jyu.fi/optgroup/
Dept. of Mathematical Information Technology P.O. Box 35 (Agora)
FI-40014 University of Jyvaskyla, Finland

tel. +358 14 2604908, +358 50 3732247 (mob.)
fax: +358 14 2602771
email: kaisa.miettinen at jyu.fi
homepage: http://www.mit.jyu.fi/miettine and
    http://www.mit.jyu.fi/miettine/engl.html
My book: Nonlinear Multiobjective Optimization, Kluwer, see
http://www.mit.jyu.fi/miettine/book/

21st Int. Conf. on MCDM: http://www.jyu.fi/mcdm2011/