[Linkki] Kesätöitä tarjolla Windows Mobile-ohjelmointiin liit tyen

Kari Aho kari.aho at cc.jyu.fi
Ke toukokuu 17 09:33:00 EEST 2006

Hei,

Ecolane Finland Oy etsii Windows Mobile -sovelluskehitystaitoista
opiskelijaa kesätöihin tulevaksi kesäksi. Jos olet asiasta kiinnostunut
tutustu alla olevaan viestiin ja pistä hakemusta eteenpäin.

---
Ecolane Finland Oy builds software for the world where inflexible public
transportation, ever more expensive operating costs, increasing traffic
congestion and unreliable travel times call for a new way of thinking.

Ecolane solutions for Demand-Responsive Transportation (DRT) and Dynamic
Carpool enable our business customers to implement fully automatic and
real-time personal transportation services. Our technology already has a
proven track record for effectiveness and reliability. The company is
backed-up by well respected partners and is looking for global growth.

Ecolane, founded in 2002, has grown steadily and is financially and
strategically in a good position. The company is conveniently located in
the Otaniemi Campus Area of Espoo. For more information about Ecolane,
please visit www.ecolane.com.

We are now offering a summer job opportunity for a person already having
strong experience in PocketPC and Client-Server programming as well as
software testing. Job location would be in Espoo.

For more information concerning this and other open positions please call
Mr. Douglas Spears (phone +358 40 5191467) or email us at
careers(at)ecolane.com. Other contact information is here. Please remember
to attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
---

Ecolane Finland Oy
Antti Hannula (antti.hannula at ecolane.com) COO antti.hannula at ecolane.com