[Liidin] RL kisa pääsiäisenä Epsanjassa tiedoksi

Esa Alaraudanjoki varjoliito at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 10 19:01:26 EET 2009

We will be running a very nice competition in Algodonales and in El Bosque - Cadiz - Spain on Easter, from the 4th April to the 11th. Day 4 for registration and reception dinner and competition days form the 5th to the 11th.
The event will be a category 2, included in the CIVL calendar
We will be running the event in 3 categories, class1, class5 and sport class.
For those who cannot come the whole week we are also running the Sierra de Cadiz Trophy from the 9th to the 11th.
I beleive that we could get to almost 100 pilots. This competiton is a classic of the spanish calendar and probably the oldest one, this is the 27th edition. The HQ will be at Algodonales, although we will fly both sites, distanced 18 km in straight line and about 1/2 hour drive.
All the information about the competition is set on my web page www.juakiair.com in the HG Int.Open Sierra de Cadiz section.
All those who would like to start their flying season are invited to come.

Kind regards

JUAKI
Spanish CIVL alternate delegate