[f(k)] Sporttiliiga (Sports League) again this year

Kähärä Topi topi.kahara at jyu.fi
Wed Apr 11 14:21:46 EEST 2012

Hello all,

The physics department football team, Atomin Pamaus, is looking for
players interested in a very non-professional football tournament,
the famous Sporttiliiga. In the previous years the level of play has
been quite suitable for us. No licensed players are allowed.

The games will be 5 vs 5 (including the goalkeeper) with easy rules
(no offside etc.) and the game time is 20 minutes. There are at least
ten games, plus possible playoff games if we make it that far.
This year the games will be played on Monday and Thursday evenings
during May-Jun and Aug-Sep, there are no games in July.

In order for us to be able to participate we need a good number
of participants. So, if you're interested email me (topi.kahara at jyu.fi<mailto:topi.kahara at jyu.fi>)
as soon as possible, the registration deadline is within two weeks.
Participation fee will be roughly 20 euros per person.

Cheers,
Topi