[Fencommits] [SPAM] Receive Free Samples of Healthcare Nitrile Gloves

Healthcare Gloves cxhealth01 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:27:43 EEST 2020

Dear Business Manager,

CX Healthcare, Shanghai, China is pleased to offer you free samples of our top quality disposable gloves.

Over the last 10 years, CX Healthcare has established clear leadership in the export of top quality healthcare gloves across the world.

We are pleased to notify you about the wholesale price of our world leading quality healthcare gloves as below:
1. Blue Nitrile Gloves, Powder Free and Latex Free - Price: USD5.00 per box
2. Black Nitrile Gloves, Powder Free and Latex Free - Price: USD5.00 per box
3. Disposable Latex Gloves - Price: USD4.60 per box
4. Disposable PVC Gloves - Price: USD4.00

Please note that above prices are for box of 100 gloves each

Delivery by air is within 5 days while delivery by boat can take up to 3 weeks. For quick delivery, we strongly recommend delivery by air which takes only 5 days.

Our gloves are all certified by SGS, FDA of USA, MDL of Canada and European Certifications as highly recommended for all healthcare applications.

Please send us your delivery address so that we can send you our feee samples by DHL immediately.

For further details or price discount on large orders, please contact us immediately.

Gary Zheng
CX Healthcare
220 Jiangyang S Rd, Hongkou District
Shanghai, China 201702