[Fencommits] enquiry - lists.jyu.fi

Stephen YK Lee stephenhkf at ymail.com
Wed Jul 7 00:31:42 EEST 2010

I retrieve your contact E-mail from lists.jyu.fi
My name is Stephen lee and I come from China, Hong Kong.

May I have your company purchase department contact information ?

I thought to send you details of our LCD Products, believing your company may benefit from using them.
Also, these products design are for Hair Products and any retail store, shop, boutique or any public area.

Our products are:
A. 19' 32' 40' and 46 inch Electronics Windows Display and come with internal media player. (use in Windows Display)
B. 7 inch LCD Player with motion Sensor. (use in Goods Shelves)

These products functions.
Function: Promote products, Increase 10-30% sales, Attract customers and help the customers to make decisions based on the information gained from the LCD displays.
We can send you a Market Research Report and products information to your company purchase department for reference.

Thank you for your help.
I am apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,
Stephen lee

AVAST Anti-Virus Check in:
7/7/2010 5:31:37