[Fencommits] Check this out. High-paid home-based jobs.

Paul John fglobal at mahea.com
Thu Aug 9 20:18:44 EEST 2007

develop problem-solving  Here's some soothing
-----------------------

POSITION POSITION:
Large international corporation is looking for local representatives.
This is a high-paid job for serious talented people.
We are looking for long-time partnership.

 WE OFFER:
  - Really High Wages.
  - Ability to work from home.
  - Half-time or full-time employment
  - We cover all business and educational expenses

THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
  - Good communication skills
  - Creativity.
  - Good problem solving abilities
  - University degree in Economics strongly preferred /but not required/.
  - Having a deep desire to achieve financial success.

HOW TO BEGIN:
Please let us know about you, send your CV to our personnel manager: StephanKennedyTV at gmail.com
It must be mailed in a text, MSWord or AdobeAcrobat format.

If you think this message was delivered to you be mistake please let us know.
Your email will be removed from our database immediately.